Our exterminators can wipe out infestations using pesticides. However, precise steps need to be taken to ensure that our methods are effective and safe. Our exterminators have to follow certain protocols to ensure that they can get the job done right. Otherwise, you’re going to experience additional problems in the future. We’ll need to visit your home to ensure that we wipe out the bugs and prefer them from returning. To do that, we’re going to rely on the study from Purdue University.
Our company follows specific protocols to guarantee satisfactory results.
- We always visit the client’s home three times.
- During the first two visits, we check the home for bedbugs and eliminate them with pesticides.
- We’ll visit the home for a third time to check the home for bedbugs.
- If we find any bedbugs during the last visit, we’ll treat the building again.
- We wait several weeks between visits to give eggs time to hatch.
Don’t risk it by working with low-quality exterminators. If you do, these individuals might not provide satisfactory results. If you want to eliminate the problem with pesticides, work with our qualified exterminators. We only use pesticides that are designed for this purpose.