Using Cryonite to wipe out a bedbug infestation is recommended. The treatment works exceptionally well and it will protect everyone in the home. Cryonite is a nontoxic treatment that has been used widely in the United States, Europe, and Australia. Plus, it has proven to be exceptionally effective. Cryonite treatments use CO2 snow to target and eliminate bedbugs.
The professional exterminator releases the CO2 snow around bedbug hiding places to eliminate them. Although it is primarily used to kill bedbugs, it can also be used to kill cockroaches, flour beetles, and other crawling pests.
The Effects Of Cryonite
Many have not heard of Cryonite because it is one of the latest treatments. You’ll want to learn as much as you can about this treatment before moving forward. Ultimately, Cryonite kills bedbugs and other pests by freezing them to death. When Cryonite is used, the bedbugs are frozen rapidly. Once they’re exposed to extremely cold temperatures, they will die. Carbon dioxide snow is released from a unique nozzle to make the process swift and effective.
One of the best things about Cryonite is that it uses dry ice. Frozen carbon dioxide is effective for eliminating bedbugs, but it doesn’t create a mess. When it sublimates, it immediately transitions from ice to gas. It doesn’t go through a liquid phase so there is no mess to clean up. Furthermore, Cryonite can safely be used around machinery, food processing equipment, and food products.
When you’ll want to stick with a fast method so you can rest assured knowing that the bedbugs in your home won’t survive. Using Cryonite is a good choice because it is swift. Thanks to its swiftness, bedbugs will not be able to escape or survive.
Another great thing about Cryonite is that it uses an ergonomic machine. The unit has a convenient design that makes Cryonite applications quick and easy. Plus, the nozzle is angled at 90-degrees so exterminators can easily apply Cryonite to outlets, cracks, and under furniture.
Gets Down Deep
Finally, it should be noted that Cryonite can eliminate bedbugs hiding in cracks and holes. It can penetrate pipes and machines so bedbugs hiding around the office won’t survive.
- We can eliminate bedbugs anywhere using this method
- It can be used around food preparation facilities so it is great for kitchens and bakeries
- Your production line may continue
- There won’t be a mess since Cryonite doesn’t create any residue
Why You’ll Want To Pick Cryonite
We’re confident you’ll like our Cryonite treatments because it offers numerous perks, including those mentioned below.
- It can be used to eliminate many crawling insects, including bedbugs and cockroaches
- Clients do not need to use pesticides to fix the problem
- The production line can likely continue
- If there are down times, they will be significantly minimized
- It is a dry treatment without residue
- Cryonite can be used near food products
- It is safer and more convenient than many other treatments
- It can eliminate bedbugs at all life stages, including eggs and larvae
- Cryonite can help minimize the costs
- It is great for those who want to protect the environment
Call our office to learn more.